This chapter is included in your selections.
- 9.32.010 Bicycle License Required.
- 9.32.020 Riding a Bicycle, Skateboard or Roller Skates on the Sidewalk.
- 9.32.030 Funeral Processions to Have Right-of-Way.
- 9.32.040 Procession Identification - Escort Service.
- 9.32.050 Parking Between Curb and Sidewalk.
- 9.32.060 Application of Truck Regulations.
- 9.32.070 Truck Routes.
- 9.32.080 Flammable Liquid, Explosive and Corrosive Carriers.
- 9.32.090 Parking of Trucks.
- 9.32.110 Clinging to Vehicles.
- 9.32.120 Designation, Marking and Enforcement of “No Parking” Provisions in Fire Access Lanes.
- 9.32.130 Authority to Close Streets for Public or Semi public Purposes.
- 9.32.140 Towing and Parking Enforcement Operations.
- 9.32.160 Duty to Keep Proper Lookout.
- 9.32.170 Riding Skateboards, Roller Skates or Bicycles.
- 9.32.180 Motor Vehicle Emissions Tests Required.
- 9.32.190 Accident Reports - Disclosure.
- 9.32.200 Unlawful Transfer on a Roadway.